CALL FOR BIDS TO CREATE LEAT’S ONLINE CLOUD SERVER CONFIGURATION AND DATA MIGRATION
The Lawyers Environmental Action Team (LEAT) a Non-Governmental Organization based in Dar es Salaam; Tanzania wishes to invite a competent Information Technology Company/persons to bid for the task to create an online cloud server for the organization.
A successful bidder will be required to create a cloud server and migrate all LEAT data and information to the to-be-created cloud server. The aim is to allow LEAT staff to have an easy and remote access to the server. The Server should accommodate and be able to operate a QuickBooks (including being able to transfer data from one person to another). User of the QuickBooks (account department) has to always be able to access QuickBooks online rather than using it only when connected to the office internet.
LEAT shall not be bound to accept any bid and will not be responsible for any loss or expenses incurred by a bidding firm in the process of its bid submission. LEAT reserves the right to accept all or part of an offer.
Applicants must submit the proposal showing:
1. A Company profile and proof of legal certificates (if any).
2. Experience of your firm in relation to online server services
3. Detailed online server configuration and migration plan; and
4. Detailed budget.
1. Online Cloud Server. (LEAT currently uses Microsoft 365 Business Basic, an upgrade is needed for better services and protection).
2. The IT system which will grant/provide access to the system as per staffs hierarchy.
3. IT system to restrict login attempts.
4. Online QuickBooks for the Accounts Department.
1. Should be a Company/Person.
2. A company or a person with a proven record of Cloud-based systems.
Request for proposal issued: January 11, 2023
Deadlines for Bids proposal submission: January 18, 2023.
For more information or any question, please contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications bearing the following title Online Server Configuration and Migration Proposal should be sent to LEAT in writing using the address/emails:
Lawyers Environmental Action Team (LEAT),
P.O. Box 12605,
Mazingira street, Mikocheni
Dar es Salaam.
LEAT will review submitted proposals and select Bidder based on cost, quality of work, expertise, and experience.
NB: Bids received after the deadline will not be considered. Only the successful Bidder will be contacted.